1. Data Protection
Officer The legal person responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR is: Venmark tim doo, Nikole Kramarića 6 10408 Velika Mlaka, OIB: 22378595776
In all matters concerning the processing of your personal data. data, you have at your disposal a person authorized for the protection of personal data who you can contact via e-mail address: email@example.com
2. For what purposes is your personal data collected?
By providing your personal data and accepting these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection, you agree that Venmark tim doo and the persons listed below inform you about the promotional activities, products and services they offer.
In addition to your personal data, Venmark tim doo may collect other data from you that cannot identify you and is not considered personal data (for example, information on how to use the site, information about your computer, Internet provider, your preferences, hobbies, interests , activities), which allow us to better, more accurately and personally select data for the user, or to improve the site and its content to further direct and adapt to the audience that visits it. Based on this data, we find out which contents are the most popular among which audience.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information – name, surname, date of birth, gender, title, address, contact number, email address, telephone number.
- Use of the Website – the way you use our site, including information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
- Photos and videos – in the case of presentations at trade fairs, conferences and other similar events, we may accompany the event by taking photos or recording videos
- Sales Information services and service – purchase information, including user identity of the customer, account or contract number and information on the fact of using our services, including complaints and requests
- Information on customer history – level of customer satisfaction, offers received, purchase data including subject and date of purchase, delivery date, warranty information, response to campaigns, complaint history, service and service history
3. How we collect personal information
We usually obtain your personal information directly through our website or when we communicate with you. Some other information can also be obtained from our partners, such as banks or transport companies.
Venmark tim doo collects your personal information, inter alia, in the following cases:
- if you contact us directly to request information or an offer for our products or services
- when you engage in certain activities on the website https://shuttlecroatia.com , such as opening an account, subscribing to a newsletter or filling out surveys, comments, participating in contests or sweepstakes, sending feedback to us, seeking information about our services, responding to a job advertisement, we may ask you to provide certain additional personal information
- if you purchase directly from us product or service
- if you respond to our direct marketing campaigns, for example by filling out a data entry form on our website
- if our partners or principals provide us with your information in a permitted manner
- if we received your personal information from other sources, such as business intermediaries addresses
Note: if you are Jr. If you are 16 years old, please do not provide us with any information without the consent of a parent or guardian.
4. What personal information do we collect?
If you only browse our website then we collect the following personal data within our logs:
– IP addresses (see below Cookies)
If you use or purchase our services and products then we collect the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Data about payment
- information about your computer or mobile device (e.g. your IP address and browser type, device type)
- information about how you use our Services (e.g. what pages you viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked).
Although we do not actively collect them, we may store any personal information that you discover during live chats, support requests (tickets) or emails.
5. Cookies and IP addresses
5.1. When do we collect cookies?
When you visit the site for information only, e.g. if you do not wish to register or otherwise provide information about yourself, in which case we only collect personal information that your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to visit our website, please note that we collect the following information that we, technically, need to be able to display our website to you and to ensure its stability:
Date and time of access
Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time
Request content (special page)
Access status / HTTP status
Java enabled / enabled
Cookies Enabled / disabled
Amount of transmitted data
URL data about previously visited page
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software
The legal basis for the processing of pseudonymous data described under point 2.1 is Art. 6th st. 1 f) General regulations are a legitimate interest (improvement of the website and user experience for users and data protection).
5.2. In addition to the above information, cookies are stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive through the browser you use, and through which certain information travels to the source that sets the cookies. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to provide the Internet with simplicity and efficiency to the user.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and their operation which are explained below:
Temporary cookies (see b).
Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They mostly refer to session cookies. They store so-called session identifiers, which can be assigned to a regular session depending on the request of your browser. This allows you to recognize your computer when you visit our website again. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close your browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- d) You can configure your browser settings to your liking and you can, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of the website then.
- f) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plugin. We also use HTML5 storage items stored on your mobile device. These items store the required data independently of your browser, and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process Flash cookies, you must install the appropriate plugin, e.g. Better Privacy for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash cookie remover for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode when using your browser. We also recommend that you regularly manually delete your cookies and your search history.
(5) The legal basis for data processing in accordance with the above is Article 6 (1) item. f) GDPR. Our interests in data processing mainly stem from the desire to enable the use of the website in a way that ensures its operational stability and security. We store personal information, unless otherwise stated, only as long as it is necessary to perform the desired functions.
(6) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offers or if we use your data for advertising, we will inform you in detail. We will also specify certain criteria for the storage period.
Like many other websites use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about users of our website, to find out how often they visit our website, which pages they visit, at which time they visited, how long they stay and from which country they come . This data is collected using cookies and IP addresses, and the statistics obtained are used for the following purposes: to improve the usability of the website. to monitor the success of marketing campaigns. to analyze patterns of behavior.
More information about how Google uses the data collected from our website can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en&gl=en
- b) Google will, on our behalf, use this information for the purpose of analyzing your use of the Website, and will prepare reports on activities on the Website and provide us with information on other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
- c) Google may not associate the IP address obtained from your browser with any other data stored by Google. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process this information on behalf of Google.
- d) You can delete cookies on your computer at any time via the appropriate menu on your browser or by deleting them from your hard drive. For more information, select the Help menu on your browser.
- f) Further information is available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. We want to emphasize that the code “_anonymizeIp ();” added to Google Analytics on the website to be able to guarantee anonymity when collecting IP addresses (so-called IP address masking).
Google Web Fonts
Google Fonts are used to improve the visual presentation of various data on this website. Web fonts are transferred to the browser’s secret memory when the page is opened, so that they can be used in views. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, the text will be displayed in the default font.
The data provided when linking to the page is sent to domain-specific sources such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com. This information is not related to data that may be collected or used while using Google services.
You can set your browser not to download fonts from a Google server (for example, by installing plug-ins such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox.) If your browser does not support Google Fonts, or if you deny access to Google servers, the text will appear in a pre-defined font.
You can withdraw yourany time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ (or ‘unsubscribe’) link at the bottom of the email.
Tag Manager This website uses Google Tag Manager. This service allows you to manage website bookmarks via an interface. Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and no personal data is collected. Google Tag Manager launches other tags that collect data as needed. However, Google Tag Manager does not reach for this information. If a domain or cookie-level deactivation is made, it remains valid for all tracking tags if implemented with Google Tag Manager.
We use the Google Remarketing app to contact you again within 12 months. With this application, after visiting our website, our ads can be displayed when you continue to use the Internet. This is done using cookies, which are used to record and evaluate your use behavior by Google when visiting various websites. This way, Google can determine your previous visits to our website. According to Google’s own statements, Google does not combine data collected in the context of remarketing with your personal data that Google may store. According to Google, pseudonymization in particular is used for remarketing.
You can prevent involvement in the tracking process in a variety of ways:
- a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive ads from third-party providers;
b) by disabling conversion tracking cookies, setting the browser so that the domain https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996 blocks cookies, this setting being deleted when you delete cookies;
- c) deactivation of advertisements based on interest for providers participating in the self-regulation campaign “About advertisements” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete cookies;
- d) by permanently deactivating Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in browsers at http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin,
e) setting cookie settings accordingly (click here). Please note that in this case you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features of this offer.
Learn more about the purpose and scope of Google’s data collection and processing at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en and https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html. In addition, additional information can be found on the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has joined the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/eu-us-framework.
This website also uses the “Custom Audience” remarketing feature of Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”) to be contacted again within 180 days. This allows website users to see ads according to their interests (“Facebook ads”) when they visit the social network Facebook or other websites. Your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server.
We have no influence on the scope and further use of data collected by Facebook using this tool and therefore inform you in accordance with our knowledge: By integrating Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook receives information that you have referred to a website that matches ours or clicked on our ad.
If you are registered for the Facebook service, Facebook may link your visit to your account. Even if you are not registered on Facebook or have not logged in, it is possible that the service provider may obtain and store your IP address and other identifying information. The “Facebook Custom Audiences” function can be deactivated in the Cookie settings and for logged in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
For more information on data processing via Facebook, visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Our social connections (“connections”) are used by social networks.
In order to raise the level of protection of your data when visiting our website, links are not prohibited, but are only integrated into the page via an HTML link (the so-called “Shariff solution”). This integration ensures that no connection is made to the servers of a particular social network provider when our page containing such links is opened. Clicking on one of the buttons opens a new window on your browser and opens the page of a particular service provider, and on it you can (if necessary after entering the login information) e.g. press the Share key.
The purpose and scope of the data collected and the further processing and use of data by providers on their site, as well as your rights and settings to protect your privacy, can be found in the data protection information of the following providers:
- Instagram (1601 p. California Ave, Palo Alto , CA 94304, USA)
- Facebook Inc. (1601 p. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
- Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA)
- Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA)
(1) After giving your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers and services. The advertised goods and services are listed in the statement of consent.
(2) We use the ‘double opt-in’ procedure when subscribing to our newsletter. This means that after you register, we will send you a mailbox in the mailbox to the e-mail address you provided, asking you to confirm that you want to receive our newsletter. If you do not confirm the registration within [24 hours], your data will be blocked and will be automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we will store your IP address and registration and confirmation time. The purpose of this procedure is to give you the opportunity to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify all the circumstances in the event of misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information you need to give us when subscribing to the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of other information is voluntary, and this information is used so that we can contact you personally. After your confirmation, we will store your email address for the purpose of sending news. The legal basis is Art. 6. (1) point. and GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to send the newsletter at any time, and thus cancel the sending of news. You can confirm the withdrawal of consent by clicking on the link in each sent mail with newsletters, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to one of the listed contacts.
(5) We emphasize that by sending our newsletters we assess user behavior. For the purpose of this analysis, the emails sent contain so-called web followers or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. During the assessment, we link the mentioned data and web companions with your e-mail address and special identification.
You can complain about this way of tracking at any time by clicking on a separate link provided by email or by informing us via email. The data is stored for the time during which you subscribe to the news. After cancellation, we store the data anonymously for statistics.
If you contact us (e.g. via the warranty form, contact or email), we will store details about you to process the request and for any additional questions. We will delete the mentioned data after we no longer need them in storage or we will limit the processing if there are statutory obligations to keep them. We only store and use other personal information only if we obtain your permission or if it is legally possible to do so without special permission.
8. How can your data be used?
The use of personal data in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection must be justified on the basis of one of the legal “bases”, and we set out in this Statement the bases for each use of personal data.
Justified basis for use; is a Legitimate Interest, Consent, Execution of a Contractual Obligation, and Fulfillment of Legal Obligations.
This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Venmark tim doo in promoting and providing information about its products and services, as well as in order to maintain the highest standards of sales and services from its offer.
The fundamental rights and freedoms of existing and potential customers are weighed against the interest of Venmark tim doo to process personal data for this purpose.
ConsentVenmark tim doo uses direct marketing based on your personal data to inform you about news and promotions in our offer about special benefits for purchase, presentations of new products, as well as our appearances at fairs, conferences and other events exclusively with Your consent.
Consent for direct marketing can be withdrawn at any time. Any person may also at any time object to the processing of data for the above purpose.
Execution of the contractual obligation:
Processing is based on fulfilling the contractual obligation
To fulfill legal obligations:
Processing is based on the obligation of Venmark tim doo to fulfill its legal obligations as the Processing Manager, for example on the basis of accounting and bookkeeping regulations.
9. How long do we keep your data?
We store and process personal data only for as long as is necessary for the execution of a certain legitimate purpose, unless the applicable regulations provide for a longer period of storage for a particular purpose.
In the case of giving consent for marketing, we keep the data as long as the consent is not withdrawn.
In the case of rejected bids, where no consent has been given for marketing, we keep the data related to the bid for one year, and in case you request us to delete them, they will be deleted immediately.
Personal data collected for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations of the Processing Manager are usually kept permanently or until you request them to be deleted, in which case only data on performed transactions are permanently kept. Transaction data is kept permanently due to a legal obligation in accordance with applicable accounting regulations.
Personal data that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymized or destroyed in a secure manner.
10. How do we keep your data secure?
We pay the utmost attention to maintaining the security of all data and take all appropriate steps in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection in force in the Republic of Croatia.
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication, to protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your data.
Among other things, we use the following measures:
- strictly limited personal access to your data on the principle of “necessary access”
- secure transfer of collected data,
- installation of firewalls on IT systems to prohibit unauthorized access
- permanent monitoring of access to IT systems to detect and prevent misuse of personal data.
All your data is stored on our secure servers and the secure servers of our partners and is accessed and used in accordance with our security rules and standards (or equivalent standards of our subcontractors or business partners).
The protection of the privacy of your data is permanent, and the company Venmark tim doo takes all measures necessary to protect them in accordance with applicable regulations and good practices. We process personal data in a secure manner, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against loss.
The user’s personal data on the website https://shuttlecroatia.com can be accessed using a password and e-mail address. It is recommended that the user does not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, the user’s personally identifiable information is stored on a server that can only be accessed by selected individuals and service providers. You are obliged to take care of the security of your user password and change it from time to time.
No data transmission over the Internet, or any wireless network can be 100% secure and Venmark tim doo cannot guarantee the protection of any information transmitted to, or from the website https://shuttlecroatia.com and is not responsible for the actions of either which third party to whom such information becomes available.
11. Where do we store and process your personal information?
12. Your rights to data privacy
We are pleased to be able to inform you of your rights under the general data protection provision. According to the GDPR, from 25 May 2018 onwards you have certain rights relating to your personal data, and we briefly describe them below:
Right of access
You have the right to request confirmation of whether the data about you and the information about this data are processed according to Art. 15. GDPR. You can exercise your right by contacting us (see below How you can contact us).
Please note that before processing any request for access to data, we must verify your identity, and we may contact you to make sure we understand what information you are requesting. Once we verify your identity, we will provide the requested information to you within 30 days. We will provide the requested information free of charge, however, we may charge an administrator fee if the request is clearly unfounded or excessive, and especially if it is repeated.
Right to rectification
Pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the completion or correction of inaccurate data concerning you.
Right to erasure (Right to forget)
Pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the erasure of relevant data in the event that erasure is not prevented by any legal obligations.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request a restriction on data processing in accordance with Art. 18.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request the receipt of data provided to us in accordance with Art. 20. of the GDPR and to additionally request a transfer to other processors
Right to appeal
You have the right to appeal for future processing in accordance with Art. 21. GDPR-a u bilo kojem trenutku .Svoje pravo možete ostvariti tako da nas kontaktirate (vidi ispod Kako nas možete kontaktirati).
Pravo na opoziv
Imate pravo opozvati svoju suglasnost u bilo kojem trenutku u skladu s Čl. 7., St. 3 GDPR-a, a koja se odnosi na buduće vrijeme.
Pravo na obavještavanje nadzornih službi
U skladu s Čl. 77. GDPR-a, imate pravo uložiti žalbu nadležnim nadzornim službama.
13. Osobe s kojima dijelimo Vaše osobne podatke
Podatke koje nam dostavljate možemo na temelju svog legitimnog interesa podijeliti s povezanim društvima koji ih također mogu obrađivati.
Možemo dijeliti Vaše osobne podatke is trećim osobama u skladu s ugovornim obvezama koje imamo s istima. Navedeno predstavlja naš legitimni interes. Takve treće osobe (poslovni partneri) uključuju:
- stručne savjetnike i revizore,
- dobavljače koje Društvo angažira radi obavljanja usluga u ime i za račun Društva, uključujući pružatelje IT usluga, organizatore događanja; i
- druge osobe koje Društvo angažira kako bi Vam pružilo usluge uključujući kurirske službe, odvjetnike, stručnjake i prevoditelje.
14. Povjerljivost podataka trećih osoba
Na svojoj web stranici možemo postaviti poveznice na web stranice svojih poslovnih partnera. Ako slijedite tu poveznicu na bilo koju od tih web stranica, uzmite u obzir da se na te web stranice primjenjuju njihova vlastita pravila o privatnosti i da Venmark tim doo nema nikakvu odgovornost vezano uz ta pravila. Molimo da pregledate takva pravila prije negoli na tim web stranicama upisujete ili posredstvom njih dostavljate svoje osobne podatke.
Ova Izjava o privatnosti osobnih podataka se odnose samo na uporabu i korištenje podataka koje tvrtka Venmark tim doo prikuplja od ispitanika. Druge internetske stranice kojima se može pristupiti putem internetske stranice https://shuttlecroatia.com imaju svoje vlastite izjave o povjerljivosti i prikupljanju podataka te načinima njihovog korištenja i objavljivanja na njima.
Ako se prebacite na bilo koju takvu stranicu, preporučamo korisniku da pregledate izjavu o povjerljivosti podataka te stranice. Tvrtka Venmark tim doo nije odgovorna za načine i uvjete rada trećih strana.
Zadržavamo pravo izmjene ove Izjave o privatnosti u bilo kojem trenutku, iz bilo kojeg razloga. O svakoj promjeni ove Izjave o privatnosti bit ćete obaviješteni na našoj web stranici. Izmjene i dopune općih uvjeta zaštite osobnih podataka stupaju na snagu odmah nakon njihove objave na internetskoj stranici https://shuttlecroatia.com
Možemo Vas putem e-maila povremeno podsjetiti na Izjavu o privatnosti, dok se na internetskoj stranici uvijek nalazi važeća verzija Izjave o privatnosti.
15. Izmjene naše Izjave o privatnosti
Našu Izjavu o privatnosti redovito pregledavamo i po potrebi osvježavamo te zadržavamo pravo na promjenu naše izjave o privatnosti. Stoga Vas molimo da povremeno pročitate Izjavu o privatnosti i da primjenjujete onu koja u tom trenutku vrijedi.
16. Otkrivanje vaših osobnih podataka
Vaše osobne podatke možemo otkriti trećim osobama u sljedećim okolnostima:
Ako treća osoba stekne djelomično ili potpuno vlasništvo Venmark tim doo., u kojem slučaju će osobni podaci korisnika Venmark tim doo, postati dio imovine treće osobe. Ako imamo obvezu otkriti ili podijeliti Vaše osobne podatke kako bismo ispunili bilo koju zakonsku obvezu, ili kako bismo ostvarili svoja prava iz Uvjeta poslovanja ili kako bismo zaštitili prava, imovinu ili sigurnost svojih korisnika ili drugih osoba. To uključuje razmjenu informacija s drugim trgovačkim društvima i organizacijama za svrhe sprječavanja prijevara i sigurnosnih proboja.
17. Kako nas možete kontaktirati?
Vaša pitanja, komentari i zahtjevi vezani uz Izjavu o privatnosti su dobrodošli iu svezi s time nas možete kontaktirati poruku e-poštom na email@example.com
Na navedenu adresu možete nas kontaktirati u slučaju ukoliko želite ostvariti neko od svojih niže navedeni prava.
U svakom trenutku imate pravo:
- tražiti nas da vam pružimo dodatne informacije o načinu na koji koristimo vaše podatke
- da vam pošaljemo ispis osobnih podataka koje ste nam dali
- tražiti nas da ispravimo sve netočnosti u podacima koje imamo
- tražiti nas da izbrišemo sve podatke u odnosu na koje više nemamo zakonsku osnovu za upotrebu,
- u slučajevima gdje se obrada temelji na suglasnosti te vezano za svaki direktni marketing, povući svoju suglasnost s učinkom u budućnosti kako bismo prestali s takvom određenom obradom
- dati prigovor na svaku obradu [uključujući profiliranje] koja se temelji na legitimnom interesu zbog vaše specifične situacije, osim ako su razlozi za izvršenje takve obrade jači od prava na zaštitu osobnih podataka
- tražiti nas da ograničimo način na koji koristimo vaše podatke, npr. dok se prigovor obrađuje
- pravo na mogućnost prijenosa podataka